90% of U.S. Vacationers Don’t Leave Home Without Their Cell the other 10% are either brilliant or idiots. #cantdecide
In the U.S., a whopping 90% of travelers say they use their cellphones while on vacation, according to a survey by TripAdvisor released Wednesday.
When you consider that 90% of American adults own a cellphone, according to Pew Research, it’s clear the mobile device is a constant fixture for the vast majority of us.