UX Design & Front-End Web Development
- 5+ years experience with front-end web development
- Experienced in wireframing and UI mockup/creation
- Bootstrap and Responsive Design
Experienced in Agile Software Development Methods
- 7+ years experience managing website development teams.
- 5+ years working in Agile teams (UX lead, UX Designer roles)
- Managed project budgets.
- Capable of operating in a self-directed fashion.
- Managed designers, photographers, copywriters and developers.
- Presented regular updates of site progress to upper management and key stakeholders.
- Angular, WordPress, Big Commerce, Joomla, Kentico, Static HTML/Bootstrap
- Create original, strategic design solutions from concept to completion.
- Sketch, Adobe UX, InVision, Craft
- Life-long Mac user with 10+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced in wireframing and UI mockup/creation.
- Typography nerd.
- Experienced in planning responsive design layouts.
Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Lead digital marketing efforts for clients.
- Worked with team-members to write briefs, develop integrated communications plans and establish KPI’s.
- Work with teams, sub-contractors and clients to ensure all aspects of programs are on brand and employing best practices in digital marketing.
- Manage multiple Google Analytics accounts for client and lead efforts to gain understanding of user behaviors and trends.
- Constantly push the boundaries on digital marketing efforts.
- Experience using: MailChimp, Constant Contact & Google+ for Business
Creative Agency Operations and Management
- Full P&L responsibilities including overseeing agency-wide billing and vendor management.
- Final decision maker on customer and vendor escalation issues.
- Lead efforts to transition company to 100% cloud-based systems: Basecamp Project Management, QuickBooks On-Line, Freshbooks and Google Apps.
- OmniGraffle – site/page wireframing
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MAMP – local development
- Espresso IDE – /text/css/js/html editor
- GitHub – version control
- Transmit – FTP
- OmniPlan/Basecamp – project management
- Pantheon.io for hosting
- Cafe Vita black coffee
Here’s a peek at a few of the latest projects I’ve completed. I specializing in WordPress web UX/UI, strategy, design and front-end coding. I also have experience implementing Big Commerce, Joomla, Kentico, as well as standard static HTML/Bootstrap.
Seattle Children’s Hospital
Planning and UX for new, WordPress/BuddyPress based, pediatricians collaboration site
Chief of Staff Expert
WordPress/BuddyPress website planning, design, build and deployment
Clients I’ve worked with
- Alaskan Dream Cruises
- Allen Marine
- Angus Brands
- Brace Point Pilates
- Canyon Point Energy
- Crosspoint Academy
- Diane Stone Art
- Era Living
- Fairplay Funding
- Family Resource Center
- Gene Juarez Academy
- Global Adventuress
- Hatton Godat Pantier
- Idea Spectrum
- INetU Managed Hosting
- Invicta Law Group
- Issaquah Highlands Council
- Madison Park Greetings
- Nonprofit HR Solutions
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation
- Parkside Papers
- Point It!
- Quorum Review IRB
- Tim’s Barber Shop
- Safeco Insurance
- Seattle Parks & Recreation
- Sleeps 5
- Smokey Point Distribution
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Together Center
- White River Credit Union
Personal life and interests
Sometimes I Blog
From Mashable… In the U.S., a whopping 90% of travelers say they use their cellphones while on vacation, according to a survey by TripAdvisor released Wednesday. When you consider that 90% of American adults own a cellphone, according to Pew Research, it’s clear the mobile device is a constant fixture for the vast…