Headquartered in South Lake Union, Seattle, Washington and founded in 2015 by a team responsible for the FDA’s approval of the world’s first cancer immunotherapy and experts in the field of recombinant protein based immunotherapies.
Alpine Immune Sciences was created to understand immunology and modify the complexities of the immune synapse for the benefit of patients living with cancer, autoimmune disorders, and other diseases.
Working at Slalom Consulting I was involved in all aspects of the project – Scoping, Planning, Design and Development. Our primary goals for the site:
- Implement a new user friendly design
- Implement a stable, and update-able CMS system to accommodate anticipated growth
- Create a responsive layout
- Implement robust News and PR areas
- Implement custom photography
- Lead UX/Designer
- Backend WordPress theme customization
- Content population and styling
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture
- Responsive Design
- UX Design