The Sandy Arrow Ranch is located in central Montana and is in Indian and cowboy country in every way. The Ranch totals approximately 22,500 acres (size of Manhattan) of which 2,500 is agriculture land and 20,000 acres is grazing.
Eric Dillon is the owner. He has a deep interest in environmental issues and cares passionately about preserving America’s wild places. Eric is involved with the Nature Conservancy and long time supporter of other environmental causes. Eric founded Silver Creek Capital Management which is an alternative investment firm.
Working at Slalom Consulting I was involved in all aspects of the project – Scoping, Planning, Design and Development. Our primary goals for the site:
- Implement a new site, brand and story explaining the mission, plan and on-going work being done at the ranch
- Implement a stable, and update-able CMS system to accommodate anticipated growth
Coming Q2 2017
- Lead UX/Designer
- Backend WordPress theme customization
- Content population and styling
- Documentation and training of staff in WordPress
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture
- Responsive Design
- UX Design